- Frontend Developer
- (347) 898-0413
- Bronx, New York
I'm an aspiring Web Developer with a strong interest in front end design and responsive web functionality with a goal to bring beautiful web design to all businesses. Fast learner, hard worker and team player who is proficient in an array of scripting languages and web tools.
- HTML | CSS | Sass/Scss
- Python | React.js framework (intermediate)
- Adobe Photoshop | Illustrator | InDesign | After Efffects (Graphic Design/ Animation)
- Unity Engine | C# Scrpting language (Beginner)
- Bootstraps framework (responsive Design)
- Wordpress (intermediate)
- Git | Github (version control)
- Gulp (Automation/beginner)
- Command Line (Terminal) | Git Bash
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Publisher)
- Social Media | Web and Print Graphics
- Teamwork Oriented | Ability to work remotely
- Proficient in both PC and MAC
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
LIM College Fashion Show | Graphic Design/Video Editor | 2019
Created a logo, e-initations and video logo intro for LIM College's 75th Annual Fashion Show.
TeranceCoffeeExperience.com | Frontend Developer | 2018
Created Visual Design for client using his preffered web medium WIX.
Luna Support LLC | Frontend Developer | 2017
Created HTML Signatures for Dr. Tracy Pfeifer remotely for Luna Support LLC.
Laura Acquafredda First Communion | Freelance Graphic Designer | 2014
Created an invitation postcard for the event.
Alina's Baby Shower | Freelance Graphic Designer | 2011
Created a design for a baby shower invitation.
Leather and Lace Designs | Logo Designer/Illustrator | 2011
Created a graphic image (illistration) to be used as a logo for Diane M. LeBlanc .
Ruth's Wine and Cheese Birthday Party | Freelance Graphic Designer | 2011
Created a graphic image to be used as a logo for Diane M. LeBlanc .
Work In Progress (WIP) Soho Retail Store | Graphic Designer | 2007
Created winter fashions advertisement on mylar for a lightbox window display 40 X 40 inches.
New York City College of Technology (CityTech)
Emerging Media and Technology (Bachelors Program) | 9/18- Present
(Expected Graduation 6/20)
Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC)
Associates Degree in Multimedia Programming and Design
Katherine Gibbs School
Associates Degree in Visual Communications and Graphic Design
Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
Accredited Jewelry Professional License (AJP)